2011年12月29日星期四

Cute Hair Styles? Need ideas for a Sweet 16 next week =)?

Hi there. I'm 13 years old and I need your help. I am going to a Sweet 16 next Saturday. I usually wear my hair up in a ponytail because it looks pretty =) Problem: I am wearing a dress and I want to do something differently with my hair. Any suggestions? I have curly brown hair which is a little more than half way down my back. I could always straighten it though.. Any cute suggestions?





Thanks. =)Cute Hair Styles? Need ideas for a Sweet 16 next week =)?
oooohhh! you should leave it curly and then leave your bangs out straightend(if you have bangs) then make a small poof in the back.


kinda like this:





http://www.aolcdn.com/red_galleries/carr鈥?/a>





Cute Hair Styles? Need ideas for a Sweet 16 next week =)?
Loose barel/spiral curl.. With poof in front..





And do that half up..?





If ya want.(: or w/o 1/2 up


Hottt!.
Wear it down, casual is back.
casual is NOT back, but just dont over due it, ;D

没有评论:

发表评论