2011年12月29日星期四

What hair styles are IN now?

any good styles and HOW-TO'sWhat hair styles are IN now?
do me a favour and dont try to get a victoria beckham haircut cus its a pile of tripe!What hair styles are IN now?
Long, curly hair is sooo in! I have long hair, and curl it everday, I get alot of complements on it. If you wanna know how to curl your hair check out the question ';Curling products 4 straight hair!?';
I shaved my head as a fundraiser for Juvenile Diabetes Reasearch Foundation and I loved that look!
natural hair is in and so is curly hair
you should try putting your hair in a messy bun on top of your hair and sleep in it. Right now a lot of curly hair is in as well as straight hair. Maybe you want to think about buying sa straightiner. But if you are going to buy a straightner then make sure u talk to someone about your hair type and witch level of hotness would be right for your hair.
As chilly fall weather starts to set in.A style like Jennifer Aninston will be good.Static free styles that last for days after days.Which will catch the attention of anyone.
long %26amp; wavey

没有评论:

发表评论