2011年12月29日星期四

I am a guy with long hair thats past my sholder blades, im15, what are some good, non ghetto hair styles.?

skin headI am a guy with long hair thats past my sholder blades, im15, what are some good, non ghetto hair styles.?
Ghetto is what you know have!!! I would say anything short would look better.I am a guy with long hair thats past my sholder blades, im15, what are some good, non ghetto hair styles.?
Go for a Tim Minchin kinda look





His hair is awsome!!
nuhhh uhh honey boo boo yo hair is longer den mine lol get a haircut
Don't cut it.


Put on a head band (: You'll be perfectly fine.
just get a clean buzz cut


Life is better with short hair
Maybe a haircut wouldn't hurt?


Guys don't have hair like that anymore.
EW!!!! Do you have a girlfriend? I you don't I know why!(if you do shes insane) GET A HAIRCUT!!!!!
Get a hair cut, hippy!





Seriously, hair that long is a bit excessive and other than a pony tail, there isn't much you can do. Unfortunately, long hair like that on a guy is reserved for bikers and older men trying to be rebellious.
A simple loose pony tail at the base of the neck is nice... make sure to brush your hair though.





Another option is pigtails.
Ponytail right at the back of your neck that's really loose





I know some guys that do a braid down their back, not a girly kind but just one big one





other than that I'm not sure for how long it is
I love guys with long hair, I say wear it down, but if its bothering you, but it in a loose pony, and make sure it smells wonderful.

没有评论:

发表评论