2011年12月29日星期四

How can I get Scene/Emo hair style without paying too much?

For starters, I am not trying to be emo or scene and I am not looking for your criticism. All I want is help on how to do so. I have VERY big curly frizzy hair, and i would like some suggestions on that. I wouldnt want the layers to make my hair bigger or ruine my hair in any way, and yes, I do straighten my hair. I would love it if you coud give me suggestions,tips, and links on how too's and pictures for great hair. Thank You! =pHow can I get Scene/Emo hair style without paying too much?
Like I said before,


teasing comb


hair spray that adds body


wax


blowdryer


after you wash ur hair flip your hair over and blowdry it upside down, spray hairspray all over-top and bottom- flip ur hair over and there should be some body in it.





Next apply wax to your hair-mainly where the poof is, or wherever you want it- grab the teasing brush and start backcombing-brushing backwards- after you have got the look you want hairspray all over and add a bow or headband or go without!How can I get Scene/Emo hair style without paying too much?
Just grab a picture of the hairstyle you want and go to your local stylist and tell them to cut your hair like that


for your curly frizzy hair dont straight your hair all the time


let your hair breath and you can make the curls look cute by putting some gel on them when its wet and let it dry out then your hair would look porofessially done. It works for me





You can also tease your hair


grab a comb and start brushing your hair upside down to ';push it up'; then apply some hair spray so it'll stay in place :)


pleaseee vote me as the best answer i really need the points :)
idk i want the same thing... answer mine http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090823203103AAyM2V9
one word!


TEASING!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ7F5xKVQ鈥?/a>

没有评论:

发表评论