2012年2月14日星期二

Can anyone suggest good hair styling products?

I have a grown out perm at the end of my hair, the rest of it is straight. I flat iron it to tame it. I tired a product that dried out my hair. Can anyone suggest a product that won't dry out my hair? I have one that won't, but I don't care for the way it smells. Thanks.Can anyone suggest good hair styling products?
Chi products are awesome. They have one called silk infusion smells amazing %26amp; makes hair look great it's designed to be used with a flat iron.Can anyone suggest good hair styling products?
Use a good leave-in conditioner before applying the styling product. That will keep your hair from drying out.
i dunno wut ya mean by product but the best conditioner that i have ever used is the herbal essences new things the twist....like french lavender twist and stuff like that... awesome!!
I like Sebastian's Potion #9. It coats the hair well and the heat from the hair dryer makes the coating shine and it seals the cuticle. Blowdrying straight with a nice flat paddle brush would most likely work and not dry out your hair. Just a suggestion, good luck!
for gel i like Silver Pheonix
bed head girlie!!!!!
Bed Head
Bedhead products are great!!!!!
use wax or clay
  • this works
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论