2012年2月12日星期日

What kind of hair style should I get?

Right now, my hair is about five or six inches past my shoulders. It's naturally straight, averagely-thick, and brunet (not dark or light--right in the middle). I want something that wouldn't be too hard to manage, and something that's not tooooo short. Other than that, I'm not picky.What kind of hair style should I get?
My hair used to be like that. I got the modified bob . I got it cut to a little past shoulder length with face framing layers. Also layers all around and my hair angled inwards so the back was shorter than the front . I liked it . It was a change but i didnt have to chop all my hair off.What kind of hair style should I get?
My absolute favorite haircut just hits the collarbone and is layered with some wispy bangs. You can add blonde highlights. It will look SO feminine! The only reason I don't wear my hair like this is I want to wear it long.
Lots of layers
the rihanna cut is very current, gives you some length but is cute and different
  • mascara
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论