2012年2月14日星期二

How do I use mousse for this hair style?

My hairspray just decide to stop working...so I have one of those concave bobs (脿 la Katie Holmes) but my hair is pretty thin so I usually use a bit of hairspray to give it a bit of volume. I've only got mousse now and I have no idea how to apply this. How do I go about putting it in so I have some overall volume?





Thanks :)How do I use mousse for this hair style?
When your hair is damp, put good mousse (I recommend mousse from Rusk) in your roots and underneath your hair. Massage it into your hair all over thoroughly. Then blowdry underneath first and with a round brush. When completely or mostly dry, if it looks too volumnous, straighten it. That's usually what I do. Hope I helped!How do I use mousse for this hair style?
Ok this is a good 80's question LOL. Just shampoo hair and condition towel dry...apply mousse scrunch hair from ends to roots running the mousse over the roots as well while you have your head upside down. Can blow dry out ...but I recently got new layers and they used Biggie a Bedhead or Tigi product from Toni and Guy and it works much better.
Mousse works best if your hair is wet. When your hair is dry the mousse doesn't stay as well and your hair ends up a mess. Hence, style your hair with mousse, while it's wet.
ok so throw it in your hair and turn your head upside down blowdry all crazy like without a brush use your fingers ... when its dry flat iron by pulling it straight out from your head not down


brush and looking voluminous and beautiful
it will be good, you can ...





http://www.in-brands.com/showsort.asp?sort_id=124
after your shower spray some in your hand and kind of scrunch it into your hair while you lean over so you're head is upside down for volume.
when your hair is damp apply it into your hands and scrunch your hair when you think your done use a diffuser so your look will stay hope this helps
When your hair is still a little wet put it in


Blow it out to have it silky with a little more volume than normal
Mousse the roots while damp and blow dry upside down. Tease into place.





Yay! Cute hair!
just rub in in your hands and work it thru your hair. if you have thin hair i suggest trying paul mitchell thicken up. its amazing
use mousse when your hair is damp
put it on your roots it helps alot with thinning
push it in to your roots and brush thru ur hair with your fingers

没有评论:

发表评论