2012年2月14日星期二

How do I get Oprah's new hair style?

Have you seen the new puffy hair do she has, its kind of wavy, volumized and puffy all over, pulled back in a low pony tail or braid. What can I do to achieve a similar look?? What type of products? What type of techniques?How do I get Oprah's new hair style?
Oprah has a stylist who uses wigs and hair pieces to make Oprah's look. It's very well done to look natural.How do I get Oprah's new hair style?
My dear, forget about Oprah and all the other famous peole. I remember I use to want to do that. Usually when you get the hair


they wear it doesn't look good on you. A more fun thing to do is, if you can find one, go to a class where you pick out all the hair styles and colors you think would be fun to try out.


They take a picture of you and computerize the different styles


you chose on to the picture of you. They put the different pictures of you on a video and you take them home to study on your


TV. Usually doesn't cost too much,but I tried that a while ago.
Just get a picture of the style, take it to your beautician and she should be able to copy it. But Oprah sometimes wears hair pieces.
well first you have to get it cut...take a pic of her and ask the hair styleist.....then go on from there
  • mascara
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论