2012年2月14日星期二

What is A Cool Hair Style For Young Men?

Right now I have a Faux Hawk and I like it. But I feel like I want to try something different. I want like a little different variation of spiked up hair but not exactly like it, or even similar to a front spike. Is there anything similar to that? If so, what product do you use and is there a website where I can find similar to my description? What is A Cool Hair Style For Young Men?
you can never go wrong with a mullet.What is A Cool Hair Style For Young Men?
i think a cute hair style for guys is having it cut shorter all over then have the front spiked up. it looks super cute. i do it to my younger brother all the time. %26amp;%26amp; its so fast. just take gel and push up on the front of you hair. like where bangs would be if you had any. lol.
im a hair stylist, and personally you really wont have any problems with a short tapered hair cut. {its like feathering for dudes!]





hope this helps!
Hello there... I got nice answer to your query at below website. All you need to do is little search in the search box.

没有评论:

发表评论