2012年2月10日星期五

I had my hair styled as a Mohawk. How should I style it now that i want to cut it off?

Yes I am female. Just give me some pictures of really really really really short hairstyles for girls? Or advice?








Please no rude commentsI had my hair styled as a Mohawk. How should I style it now that i want to cut it off?
I would grow it out first and then cut it short like that chick from the original Halloween (I don't remember her name right now.. umm...Jamie Lee Curtis! That's it!). But yea, I'd grow it out first thing. Or just shave it all off and start from there. Either way it's going to take time. It sucks.. but eh, hair grows pretty fast! You'll be where you want to be in no time!I had my hair styled as a Mohawk. How should I style it now that i want to cut it off?
If you have the face shape and hair texture for this, try a short look like Michelle Williams has. She is featured on an article with yahoo entertainment section. Go there and click on her pic to see it best.

没有评论:

发表评论