2012年2月12日星期日

What hair styles are nice?

i have long blond hair (not bright blond)

and a side parting with side fringe

but i want something different witout getting it cut short.

ideas?

pics?

(:What hair styles are nice?
How long is your hair?

A picture of you would really help, as face shape is a big part of what type of cut to get (:

But I think that you should get layers and possibly trim off an inch or two. Nothing super drastic, but it's a change.

Here's an example of what I'm talking about:

http://bangs.hairresources.net/Longangle/a>

Something like that. The bangs and layers are what I've described, and the color is hopefully similar to yours :D

But if you want to keep your hair longer, that's fine.

Just print out that picture and show it to your stylist. Tell them you want the layers and bangs, and you want to keep your color and length.

:] I hope I helped!What hair styles are nice?
I have long blonde hair with a side Parting too and I find layers good and if you want get a side sweep fringe or a full fringe. With layers ,start off with longer ones and then add in shorter ones!



Hope I helped!

没有评论:

发表评论