2012年2月14日星期二

Guys: What type of hair style do you like best on a girl?

Curly, straight, or wavy? Brown, blonde, black, or red? Bangs? Parted down the middle or to the side?Guys: What type of hair style do you like best on a girl?
Really depends on the face. Wavy, then straight, then curly and as for color, red is a little weird but the other 3 are all ok.





Girls with large foreheads look best with bangs while girls with circular, rectangular, or oval faces usually look better without them so hairstyle depends on face shape.Guys: What type of hair style do you like best on a girl?
Does it really matter?


You shouldn't change yourself to impress guys, I can tell you right now, we don't like girls who can't think for themselves.





But, I'll just describe my girlfriends hair.


Medium, blonde, straight, layered, parted down the side, side bangs.
Any color I guess, preferably not orange, reds ok. Straight. Bangs. Hair maybe to your shoulders.
I really like the Cleopatra!





Or maybe, like, a pixie style (or whatever they're called).
Hi Cece S ^^ Thanks for answering my ';cookie question'; it was really cute and funny =). By the way i like long hairs with fringe covering almost half of the left/right eye.
Mullets get me hot.

没有评论:

发表评论