2012年2月12日星期日

What hair colour, hair length and hair style fits best?

I have fair skin, and blue eyes, that can sometimes look green depending on the lighting. What hair colour, or highlights, or lowlights, etc, would best fit me? Also, I have an oval face shape, so what hair length and hair style would best fit? Thanks!What hair colour, hair length and hair style fits best?
Well, since your skin is fair you could probably do a medium blonde with lighter blonde highlights or just a really pretty raspberry blonde (i.e. nicole kidman's color). I think the raspb. blonde would look really pretty with your eye color. Since your face is oval, you can choose between medium-long and long; with loose waves, or loose curls that start waving/curling right below your ears. I would say only to wear your hair bone straight once in a while, because of the oval-ness of your face, but waves would look really great on you for everyday wear. (=

没有评论:

发表评论