2012年2月10日星期五

I need some hair styles for short hair?

IM A GIRL WITH REALLY SHORT HAIR AND I NEED SOME NEW HAIR STYLES FOR THE NEW SCHOOL TERM I DONT REALLY LIKE WEARING WEAVES AND ITS AGAINST SCHOOL RULES SO HELP ME WITH SUM NEW STYLES UNTIL MY HAIR FINALLY STARTS GROWING.I need some hair styles for short hair?
they have lots of styles



http://www.universalsalons.com/styles.as/a>I need some hair styles for short hair?
You can take pictures of hair styles you like of girls in your school and give it to your hair dresser to make a best mix of those.
try the flair look.
I have short hair. I mean REALLY short. Here's what I do as soon as soon as I am done washing it. First I towel dry but not much as I still want some wet hair. Then I take some mousse or hairspray, and put all throughout my hair. Then with my fingers I finger-comb it and scrunch it just a little bit. I never never never use a brush or comb as I also have very fine, very thin hair and people with short hair don't need it anyway, plus combs / brushes are yet another way to ruin anyone's hair, especially short hair. This way I look like I have lots of hair, when in reality I don't. Plus, I'm finding guys / girls love the ';messy do'; more and more.
put 2 cute ponies or just leave ur hair free andput a cute colourful hairband
Check out www.cropsforgirls.com



Click on ';Spiky %26amp; Buzzed';.
make it spiky
watch them then put roller, then go under the dryer and when u take the off put a little head band in front.
You can style your hair in many ways with short hair. You could curl, flip or even wear a headband. You can even spike your hair or even get braids that will help your hair grow quicker.
Free beauty tips on /Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/

Makeup /hair highlighting/Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...

http://geebal.blogspot.com



check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:hair falls

http://geebal.blogspot.com



Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:

Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/

Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin

Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages

Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair

Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure

Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags

http://geebal.blogspot.com
umm....well you should curl it out.just a bit at the ends.
  • engine oil
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论