2012年2月10日星期五

Where can I get Taylor Townsend hair styling tips?

I really love Taylor from the oc's style. Does anyone know where I can get some hair, make up and fashion tips from?? Her real name is Autumn Reeser... Someone please help.Where can I get Taylor Townsend hair styling tips?
Well, if you're in love with Taylor Townsend's style then you might want to try contacting her stylist from the show, as she probably doesn't dress the same once she's off the set.





I'm familiar with the character and my suggestion is to buy a 1 1/2 in. curling iron (preferably from a well-known brand) and a CHI flatiron. If you'd like to go for the super-straight style then use the flatiron to go over all of your hair. Start with your hair clipped up and let small layers down periodically and flatiron just that section. If you'd like to wear it curly, you might want to go over your hair a little with the flatiron, then curl your hair (starting about 1 to 2 inches from your scalp) in big ringlets. If you're referring to her hair color, ask your stylist of a light, auburn color.





For makeup I suggest going with a natural look. Use foundation and concealer as you normally would, but then add some dark blush or bronzer along your cheekbones.





As far as fashion tips go, I'm really not sure what to say. My only suggestion is to try to contact someone that is familiar with fashion and the OC and ask what designers she wears.Where can I get Taylor Townsend hair styling tips?
Just watch her and copy it.


This is her site: http://autumn-reeser.com/

没有评论:

发表评论