2012年2月12日星期日

Hi im in 6th grade how can i make my hair style very beautiful?

How can i make my hair beautiful?Hi im in 6th grade how can i make my hair style very beautiful?
Ok, I am on my Brothers account and I am in 6th grade, most of the girls where there hair pin straight or on some days, Super Curly. To get Pin Straight Hair use Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight Collection and for super curly hair use Bumble and Bumble Curl Conscious Collection. I have used these products and they are amazing!





Hope I helped!Hi im in 6th grade how can i make my hair style very beautiful?
hmm... it depends what your hairs like! but u cud have a pretty hairband and have half hair up and half down (that would look trendy!), or u cud have it curled then put into a side ponytail! it really depends on what length ur Hair is though... u cud have it like this as well - put your hair into a bun at the back of head, leve a few strands at the front then curl those strands! it will look beautiful im sure!





Good Luck! :)

没有评论:

发表评论