2012年2月14日星期二

What's an alternative hair style for someone with shaggy hair?

My hair doesn't come all the way down to my eyes and I've never combed it so it doesn't make me look emo. I want to look decent so I am thinking combing my hair sideways would be a good idea but since my hair is super thin it flattens on my head and don't look as I would like.What's an alternative hair style for someone with shaggy hair?
okay to begin how long has it been since you have had a haircut ?what i think would be the easiest solution to your problem to get a inch or so cut off and to give you volume have them cut with a razor . Another solution to your problem would be to get some good hair products by Lanza to make your hair thicker and add volume .


If you have more questions let me know .What's an alternative hair style for someone with shaggy hair?
it doesnt matter what you look like.
You're a dude. Stop caring about your hair. cut it short once a month and do some push ups and you'll score in due time

没有评论:

发表评论