2012年2月14日星期二

Brown, shoulder length overgrown layered hair... styles?

Hiya!

Okay, So I am getting my hair cut of Friday. I know how I want it and stuff. My layers and side fringe are overgrown, so can't wear it down unless I wear a quiff/pouf. I HATE plaits. I cannot and will not wear them! I am going out today, and am at loss on how to do my hair. No pictures yet though. I need answers QUICK!Brown, shoulder length overgrown layered hair... styles?
mermaid waves/curls would look good on you if you have layerd hair. To get it: Once you get out of the shower, Towl dry your hair. Split hair into 4 sections and braid. Spray with hairspray and sleep in them. When you get up in the morning spray with more hair spray and use a hairdryer on 'hot' to make sure it's completely dry.

It should have this effect on your hair:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3167/2622/a>Brown, shoulder length overgrown layered hair... styles?
curl it? poof/quif? side ponytail?(up high) or (down low)? scrunch it? to scrunch it was your hair when its wet scrunch it spray hairspray on it and scrunch again then put gel on it and scruch again then tie it up but like scrunch it then put a hair tie around it so its not perfect the dry it with hair dryer(doesnt hav to be all dry) then just let it down :) hope that helps

没有评论:

发表评论