2012年2月10日星期五

How can you know know what hair color or hair style you'd look good with before you do anything to it?

I'm curious to see what hair color and style I'd look good with, other than my natural one. Is there a way to tell, like depending on your face, eye, nose and mouth shape, the tone of your skin, how thick your hair is, etc.? I don't want those things where you take a picture and pick the style, because those look really fake and bad. So, is there any way to pick a style and color, other than going to a professional at a salon, or is that the only way?How can you know know what hair color or hair style you'd look good with before you do anything to it?
Go to www.ivillage.com and upload a picture.How can you know know what hair color or hair style you'd look good with before you do anything to it?
There is some websites that let you upload a photo then try on different hairstyles and colors. i would google virtual hairstyles or something like that.
I like to go to a wig shop and try on some wigs so that I can see what looks good and what doesn't.
I think it is best if you ask a professional, because they know what looks good on you depending on your face shape, etc.

没有评论:

发表评论