2012年2月12日星期日

Hair Style Product for fine, straight hair that puffs up and frizzes after showers?

I have fine, straight hair that puffs up and frizzes very bad after I take a shower and dry it off. I'm a male and want to give it a weighted down look with the straight look and without the frizzes. Is there any type of hair styling product I can use to fix this? I don't want to use gel because it hardens the hair and beeswax gives it that gooey/smelly effect. Thanks.Hair Style Product for fine, straight hair that puffs up and frizzes after showers?
Garnai Frutis. I Have frizzy hair affter everything. It i s long, but when it frizzes it looks like I have an affro. I use the sleek and shin produscts. Shampoo, Conditioner, Affter Shower anti-frizz stuff. Try Ganai Frutis. They Woor really well for oily and hard to grow hair. Just look them up and see what they can do for you.Hair Style Product for fine, straight hair that puffs up and frizzes after showers?
There are some sprays, for this I'm not sure what brands, they are located in the same isle as the shampoos, they will say for frizz control, many women use these, but they work the same on men, one of them are (excuse spelling) Garnier nutrients, in a green round bottle, this one pumps out, you put a small ammount one the hand and work it through the hair.
Try BedHead's ';After Party';.. it just makes the hair really light and soft... It might help tame the frizz.
1) go to a hair place and get some kind of serum


2) buy the shampoo and conditioner called sunsilk they have a kind for every hair need
use conditioner in the shower. there are also ';leave in'; conditioners you can apply to damp hair after showering.





note to the chick who uses pantene- don't. ask your stylist, she should confirm that almost all products, and i know this sounds silly, the start with a ';P'; are bad for your hair. but i've heard this from several sources. i think it has something to do with containing silicone.
I'd look into a anti-frizz serum product -- there are many varieties available in the health %26amp; beauty section of your drug store.
i have the same kind of hair, and i always get ';fly-aways'; for my shorter strands. i got pantene anti-frizz serum. it works really well for me. it's a bit on the expensive side, but it's worth it, imo.

没有评论:

发表评论