2012年2月12日星期日

Prom hair styles for a guy?

what should a guy with straight, fairly-short, brown hair do with his hair for prom?


spiking up the top isn't working so well.


any suggestions?


thanksProm hair styles for a guy?
Take some mouse, or a little gel and just run your hands through it.


Vary it as you like, still not working?


Wear your hair like you always do, guys hair doesn't matter at prom, trust me.Prom hair styles for a guy?
To tell you the truth, I hate it when guys do anything to their hair. I would suggest you just leave it alone. Def don't do the spikes thing. If you really want, you could slick it back (ugh, I hate slicked back though.) It's really not major.
I like it when guys just leave their hair how it usually is. Don't do anything to it.
  • mascara
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论