2012年1月31日星期二

Cute easy todo hair styles?

I'm so bord with the way i do my hair i wanted some easy new hair styles?Cute easy todo hair styles?
Not sure what type of hair you already have or length, so I am going to assume medium length I guess.





I just got my hair cut to my chin and love it. I was bored with longer hair and actually, its alot more fun to play with. I just got it cut angled so the front is slightly longer (to my chin) and the back barely noticelby shorter, because I gave a round face and chin length hair looks best. I got some soft layers so the curls are natural.





So heres something you can do with any length hair if you do not do it already. When you hair id damp (or use a spray bottle and dampen it slightly), scrunch with moose and blow dry, part of the time with your head down and blow dry underneath for body all while scrunching (or you can let it dry naturally too). This creates a nice wavy look, and it is one of the easiest looks to achieve.





Now for updos, one of my favorite things to do is make a ponytail with a thin elastic hair tie (perferably clear, you get them at Wal-Mart), then take a small section of the hair and twist around the ponytail and secure. Then take another small section and do it in the opposite direction. Do this until all your hair is pinned up, and messy looking is ok. It may take some practice getting the pins to stay especially if your hair is layered, but once you get it down, it takes 3-5 minutes tops.





When I had longer hair, I would also do this. It works with wet or dry hair. Take your hair at the nape of your neck and twist up, then pin it down along with any extra pieces that may fall out (or leave them out, can look really good too). I pull some bangs or side pieces out too. If your hair is wet, it usually drys fairly sraight, frizz free with a slight wave to it.Cute easy todo hair styles?
If your hair is curly let in hang loose, But if it is straight try braids or a simple bun. You could do what i do which is twists and then curled! I hope i helped

没有评论:

发表评论