2012年1月26日星期四

I seriously need some cute hair styles! Do you have any?

I always do a ponytail but my mom is always like ';Do something else!! Be creative!!'; But I don't know any cute ones!! HELP!!!I seriously need some cute hair styles! Do you have any?
Well, the thing is that if you want the ';play with me look';, than I would try braided Piggy tails. If you want to add spicy-ness then I would maybe consider a sassy short crop, like a Alyssa Milano's in the charmed series. If you want grown-up, then the Angelina Jolie look may help with that, and also add the spice along. If that doesn't help you may want to think about dyeing. ( I only suggest that if you are utterly confused, and or lost.)I seriously need some cute hair styles! Do you have any?
Hi, I am a real hair sylist at a top notch salon, so I can offer you a lot of cool hair styles. Here is one of them:


Here's what you will need for a cool looking ponytail.





1. Hair Straighter


2. Sculpting Cream


3. Blow dryer





Ok, so you make your basic ponytail,(I would recommend a high pony) and take your cream and toussle and tease and make waves for wavy hair, and aim for the middle part of your pony tail. Next, you blow dry, until, it is dry. Next, you take your iron and straighten the ends and top parts of your pony tail. Then, voila! Youre done. If you want more hair ideas email me at gurlygurl01@ymail.com Thank you!


(*You can also take your finished pony tail and make it a loop so it won't be the same old boring thing.) THIS WAS A BEST ANSWER TO MARISSA O. SEE THIS PAGE: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=20080707095958AAYjnbM
Do you own a flat iron?! You can straighten and curl it! Woo (:





Do a cute side pony.


Wear your hair down with a headband in it!


Do a little poof in the front!
do two pigtails with braids and put it across ur shoulder. =]





http://www.flickr.com/photos/pinksoda_12/2572772255/





that is not me though, but i love this hairstyle.
try like a fishtail braid or a 1 tiny braid that goes across the hairline
straighten it. then tease it in the back. if yoo dont no how to tease look up a video on youtube r ask yoor stylist.
  • engine oil
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论