2012年1月31日星期二

I have neck length hair, so i have limited hair style, what styles would be good for school?

clip it or put it in a headband like jessica simpson did when she cut her hairI have neck length hair, so i have limited hair style, what styles would be good for school?
try curling it with small to medium sized rollers for a changeI have neck length hair, so i have limited hair style, what styles would be good for school?
go to the salon and get it washed and blow dryed with the featherd bang.also u should get highlights thats what i do to my hair its also to my neck.and let me tell u my hair looks hot.
i have the same problem too what i usually do is i just take the top middle part of my hair hold it back and put a clip on the back. an i curl my hair.
i agree, Jessica simpson's new bob is very cute. i would try a big/thick headband, and straitening it or flipping the ends

没有评论:

发表评论