2012年1月31日星期二

Hair styles for long hair?

I have long, straight, blonde hair. It has a middle parting, and i usually flip it a lot to give it volume. I don't have curling irons and stuff, but if any hairstyle ideas you have for me involve waves or curls, leaving my hair in plaits is very affective.





Anyway, I like doing stuff with my hair, but I have only tiny bits of sample hairspray and colours. Can you give me some pretty hairstyle tips, or maybe a few links to videos or something.





Thanks :)Hair styles for long hair?
go to youtube and find bubzbeauty or pursebuzz. they have great videos on hair and make up!Hair styles for long hair?
Just let it flow. Maybe get angles or layers so that it has more character.
Do a puff and leave it wavy down,do a pretty curly pony,or a nice sidepony
when i had really long hair i would go different kinds of braids and buns. you can go swedish babe style and wrap braids around your head, but make it a little messy and undone. guys always seem to like those type of styles (in my experience) but not sure why,

没有评论:

发表评论