2012年1月31日星期二

How do you keep your hair style from one day to the next?

My hair looks fine the first day after I wash and style it, but from the second day on it looks dry and shapeless. I try to wash it every 3 or 4 days (roughly twice a week), but not every day, because I have fine hair. How often do you wash/style your hair? If not every day, then how do you keep it from one day to the next? Thanks!:)How do you keep your hair style from one day to the next?
hi,


I've got platinum blonde hair right now (with beige mixed in) and because it's so heavily processed I don't wash it more than a couple times a week either, to keep it from getting dry and frizzy.


I also avoid blow drying if I can, because it dries out the hair, too. So, day one I wash, let it air dry as much as I can, then when there's just a bit of dampness to it I'll blow it dry on cool air setting on my hair dryer. I have ionic curlers, which also do not damage the hair, so I will roll curlers in my hair next and let that 'set' for 10-15 minutes, comb them out, spray a bit of hairspray. That's typically day one.


Day two I can either just comb and go (the curls stay for awhile with these ionic curlers, though the curls will be looser on day two) or re-set with curlers. Day 3 I might just wear straight/down, comb the curls out by then. Day 4 I either wash or wear my hair up.


I really like the ionic curlers, and they are very 'in' right now. It's a nice way to add body without damaging the hair, and they hardly take any time. I will put them in, which takes a few minutes, then leave them in while I get dressed and put my makeup on. Then it takes about one minute to take them out, lightly brush them and spray, and you're off! Much easier than curling iron.


I should add that I get a lot of help from my Davines products. They are awesome, and make my hair appear very shiny and soft. They are $$$, but last a long time and are worth it, I think.How do you keep your hair style from one day to the next?
i just ask this question like 4 days ago,i only can hole mine a week that's it andnim really to wash my hair :{ i wannt hold longer cause it take alot of work to do my hair and like same i will look good the first like 3 and then the rest of the week i have to keep fixing and aurgg it's alot but a week, iwash my hair every sunday and or twice a week and on wendsys and or saturdays
i dont wash my hair alot-it just takes too long to do-its too thick. i do curl it with a curling iron-its long so when i sleep on it, it does loose the look from the day before. what i do is just touch up the parts that need it. it saves me alot of time washing and drying then styling it all over again. BEDHEAD makes this spray stuff called instant restyler-depending on how you do your hair style wise that works. you obviously cant have your hair stay the same way for days-otherwise you would be one of those old ladys who get their hair done once a week-teased, and alot of hairspray to look like one of the Golden Girls-and sleep sitting up. just try to touch it up day by day. thats your best bet.
i do up dos
I do wash my hair everyday but what I would do it put volumicing mousse and hair products in your hair. That should help with it staying in place and everything should look fine once you wake up the next day. If that doesnt work then whenever you sleep try not to roll around. I know that can be hard but sometimes I have to do all of this stuff whenever I want my hait scrunched for mote than one day!

没有评论:

发表评论