2012年1月26日星期四

Guy hair styles for thick hair?

my hair is really really thick. It wont lay flat so I cannot do anything with it that means growing my hair out cuz it will just blow out instead of down.





i'm thinking about having my hair like this





http://plaza.ufl.edu/kmadden/cream/brad%20pitt%20muscle.jpg





but i'm not sure. any help?Guy hair styles for thick hair?
A great cut for your type of hair, but I suggest it a bit shorter then the picture, since you have very thick hair and it won't lay flat, my son has the exact hair as you, well thank god I am a hairdresser and his father is a barber! he has the exact cut as the picture only shorter and he uses a spiking gel to punk it, he gets alot of compliments! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!Guy hair styles for thick hair?
OMG! HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT!! But just because it looks good on Brad Pitt... doesnt mean its gunna fit you!


How is your face shaped? What do you look like? I think you should put a picture of yourself on here, and then Im sure you'll get some better answers.


P.S.


Guys look hella hott ridin in a Jeep with that kinda hair!
I really like that hair on guys, the bead-head look is super popular right now. And with hair that length you can fix it into a faux-hawk or straighten it, its just totally versitile, and hot. : )
do it i love it when guys have that kinda hair.=].%26lt;3.
not that lol hmm pics of you so i can see first
go for it! it looks cool, but you might want to talk to your hairstylist?

没有评论:

发表评论