2012年1月29日星期日

What is a good hair styling product that won't make your hair look wet?

I am a guy with relatively short hair and I usually give it the ';messy'; look. I've tried some pomades and fiber styling creams, but I don't like the way they make my hair look like it is wet.





Any ideas?What is a good hair styling product that won't make your hair look wet?
I think you should move to a clay. American Crew has two that are very nice and they do not leave your hair wet looking but it holds with a more matte finish. Citrus Mint clay is my favorite, just don't use to much because it could get too heavy and if you have a harder time getting it out of the container just take a blow dryer and heat it up a little and it will get softer and you can apply it better. We do that in the salon every day. Good luck and I hope it works!What is a good hair styling product that won't make your hair look wet?
Regular hair spray extreme hold
Try hairspray or foam. Those seem to work best on oily hair like I have, so may work for you.
ID TRY USING AQUAGE TRANSFORMING PASTE. I HAVE SHORT TEXTURED HAIR, AND I DONT LIKE THE WET LOOK EITHER, BUT IT WORKS GREAT AND LASTS ALLLL DAY, AND I DONT HAVE TO USE A WHOLE LOT. ITS VERY THICK! TRY IT OUT! IM SURE Y OU'LL LIKE IT!
Have you tried BedHead products by TiGi?
Yes, believe it our not you should use a dandruff shampoo. It's not just for dandruff. It works better than some of the expensive shampoos that are suppose to work and don't.
Try something from TIGI!

没有评论:

发表评论