2012年1月29日星期日

What is a good hair style for a girl with curly hair on the bottom layer and straight hair on the top?

I have a hair appointment on Sunday, December 28, and I want to do something different to my hair to surprise my friends... but everytime I want something new done to my hair I cant think of anything. The problem is my bottom layer is curly and wavy and my top layer is straight. I have medium long hair and I will not EVER die my hair and I don't really wan to cut it... Please Help..What is a good hair style for a girl with curly hair on the bottom layer and straight hair on the top?
your hair is EXACTLY like moi. toussle the bottom part with a jel so its all spiky ish like. and then slightly wave the top with a fatty curler or a straightenenrWhat is a good hair style for a girl with curly hair on the bottom layer and straight hair on the top?
buy a hair straightener and get a mullet.lol no rly you can't do anything different if you don't want to cut it or dye it!!
Call beforehand to ask if you can perm just the top


%26amp; add just a few highlights for brightness?
layers

没有评论:

发表评论