2012年1月29日星期日

Im a guy with curly hair and I want a new hair style what can I do?

I have 3/4 finger length hair that is very curly but not ringlets and not frizzy. I want a new hairstyle that looks good, what should I go for. It is not frizzy enough for an afro ;) and it is not long enough to straighten although waiting for it to grow IS an option.Im a guy with curly hair and I want a new hair style what can I do?
try this for size



http://www.users.muohio.edu/adamsjs/Imag/a>Im a guy with curly hair and I want a new hair style what can I do?
why don't you shave your head and start again from scratch, guys with shaved heads are cute, check out Beckham, Shayne Ward, etc .......................
first of all cut those locks off to a matt damon style. then if you dont like it try changing it to channing tatum's style. they both look good so dont worry about it
if its not frizzy you could put gel on it, people who have slightley curley hair looke great when it is gelled up!
wait for it to grow but not like a girl.



good luck!

没有评论:

发表评论