2012年1月29日星期日

What's an easy hair style to do when im in a rush and take a quick shower than plan to leave?

my hair blonde and is a few inches past my shoulders and it's wavy with more of a curl. I can put moose in it and go and it will dry with a nice curl but im tired of that. And it takes me half an hour to straighten and i can't do that everyday its very annoying. What do you think?What's an easy hair style to do when im in a rush and take a quick shower than plan to leave?
i do that ALOT!!! seriously, comb ur hair out, put it in one pony tail, and let your hair out like bangs in the front a little, then put gel, hairspray, mosse, watever u use...............=DWhat's an easy hair style to do when im in a rush and take a quick shower than plan to leave?
My blonde hair is a tight bob with a wispy bang that I wash and go. It is cut slightly shorter in the back and still goes behind my ears in the front. I swear that I am out the door in minutes and it is pin straight. ry going shrter to decrease the drying time.
Try some hair styles on this site
If you really want to try something new, cut it. You can let it dry naturally with gel or mousse or use a curling wand on the top.


I don't recommend it if you have a wide face, tho.
the easiest thing 2 do is just stick it in a ponytail or a messy bun.
pony---you can make it look nice or messy...either way is super easy
Pit it in a ponytail through a baseball cap.





Guys like that.
While your hair is wet, take all your hair and gather it in a bunch a little above your ears. Hold down with five fingers in different places, and put a bobby pin where each of your fingers are to make it stay up. It looks so cute, especially with your curly hair.
Ponytails or a big hair clip are always good for a quick fix.
Hi,


I think you can try re-bonding to make your hair straighten and later when in the rush, you just hair dye it.





Cheers!!


MS
Use a scrunching gel before you go and let it air dry.
my hair is the same.... I get sick of the moose and I have no time to blow it out most of the time. Let it dry and pull it back in a pony tail, or try some different clips
Free beauty tips on Makeup/Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/


hair highlighting/Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...


http://geebal.blogspot.com





check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Hair care


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:


Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin


Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages


Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair


Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags


http://geebal.blogspot.com
  • engine oil
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论