2012年1月31日星期二

I saw a commercial for hair styling products that cater to different hair types does anyone know what company?

I need to know the company...or maybe a link to the site that I can purchase them at. I've searched most hair styling sites and can't find anything at all. The help would be greatly appreciated.





The commercial showed a woman and her hair wouldn't let her style it because it wasn't for her hair type. It comes in three sets, coarse, thin, and normal hair. I think they're different colors even, like pink, blue, and green.I saw a commercial for hair styling products that cater to different hair types does anyone know what company?
Hairapy!!!!I saw a commercial for hair styling products that cater to different hair types does anyone know what company?
I haven't seen this one.


Maybe it was one of those ';order now!'; type of commercials. Or maybe try the shopping channel online.

没有评论:

发表评论