2012年1月29日星期日

Which hair styling product is best for me?

I want my hair to look natural, but still be able to style it, and make it look not dry like it always looks.





I found out about jonathan dirt Texturizing Paste. Ive heard good things about it. I think thats what imma get? anything else out there that i can use?





Ive been using gel my whole life, and im tired of the same, shiny hard look. I want something diffrent, something a girl could still touch, but still look good.Which hair styling product is best for me?
I'm afraid there aren't THAT many options available to you. There just aren't that many products that can do that. Your on the right track with (silk) dirt texturizer by jonathan. But ya, stay away from gel, look more towards clays, waxs and texturizing pastes. I say give dirt a go.

没有评论:

发表评论