2012年1月31日星期二

How do I get my hair style like Linsay Willier on Canada's next top model?

I thought her hair on the judgement of who;s gonna be Canada's next top model was pretty awsome. how do i get that?How do I get my hair style like Linsay Willier on Canada's next top model?
Are you looking for a new and different hair style? Or just wanting to revamp your hair while keeping its current length?





Before you decide anything, make sure you visit our Women's Hair Style pages with hair style ideas, pictures and styling techniques for every length hair - from Very Short to Long.





Not sure if your favourite hair cut will suit your face shape?


Be sure to read our article ';What Hairstyle Suits My Face Shape?'; before you end up with a hair-riffic disaster!





Don't know what your face shape is? Click here to determine your face shape, so you can find the perfect hairstyle for you!











Women's Hair Styles - Definition


VERY SHORT - The weight line of the hair is at or above the ear line.


SHORT - The cut line is between the ear and the jaw line.


MEDIUM - The weight line is between the jaw and the shoulder.


LONG - Below the shoulder.


Take care...How do I get my hair style like Linsay Willier on Canada's next top model?
get a picture from the judgment of her! there should be some on the internent ! and show it to your hair dresser !

没有评论:

发表评论