2012年1月31日星期二

Quick and easy hair styles?

Once again, I seriously need help for the dance tonight. My hair is dark brown [sometimes it looks reddish-black], and one or two inches below my shoulders. It's in a side part about a centimeter from my scalp, and I have some very long bangs. I have a bunch of hair bands. Help?Quick and easy hair styles?
Mock french braid...pull the top of your hair back into a tie...take the next two sections from either side of your face and pull them back below the first. keep doing this to the end tail...you will have a mock french braid. I love to do this and it gets alot of compliments. My hair is about the same color and length of yours, it really shows it off.Quick and easy hair styles?
cute, simple messy bun
1. Do a ponytail or bun with a little of your bangs sticking out.


2. Do a ponytail and curl it.


3. Do a bun with some of it out.


4. Curl your hair and braid the front, then clip the back. My God, that sounds wacky! Never mind that one, sorry!
try scrunching your hair then where a head wrap and dont stick your bangs out!!!
have a curling iron?


id do it all in loose spiral curls starting about an inch from your scalp (root to tip is so 90s) do them a bit tighter than you would like them cuz they will loosin up, use LOTS of hairspray. if you dont like the way it looks down, pull a few front peices back, leaving just enough bang in your face to look nice.

没有评论:

发表评论