2012年1月31日星期二

What's a cool hat/hair style for an athletic sophmore in highschool?

I ALWAYS wear a hat, usaully flat brimmed. What's a cool way to wear my hat, any way, so my hair does or doesnt come out a little. i like wearing it backwards/sideways a little, with my hair soming out a little. It has to look COOL, and I can always get a different type of hat other than a fiftynine fifty hat. Also, how do you make your hair A LITTLE lighter is it is already very dark brown? Do you add some sort of fruit juice or something? PLEASE HELP!What's a cool hat/hair style for an athletic sophmore in highschool?
Trust me i have black hair and i hate it but there is no other way to lighten it besides bleachin it. http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v608/o/a> Some cool hair cuts for guys warning: they r sceneish and i dont know anything about hats cuz i am a girl but whateverWhat's a cool hat/hair style for an athletic sophmore in highschool?
braids
Shags are hot on guys... like for ex: Zac Efron- you get the point. Everytime I see a guy with hair like that i'm like, ';Oooh baby!'; LOL
  • engine oil
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论