2012年1月31日星期二

Having own hair style is best or copy one another?

am planning to cut my hair during the summer or my birthday,


and I always have my own style and is the best for me IDK. I have Asian hair:].I have long black hair till my boobs are. only planning to cut my hair and is all the ways natural never gonna dye it .Having own hair style is best or copy one another?
do not copy anyone. it does not express your individuality. it is better to stand out than blend or fit in. having your own hairstyle can express your personality. :)Having own hair style is best or copy one another?
I say that it depends on who the cut is on. With hair cuts, you always make it your own, add a little touch of common layers and side bangs by adding your own personal style into it. I say whatever looks best on you go for it.
it's not a matter of copying or having your own it's more about what you like and feel comfortable having. many people would never try half the things I have done with my hair. its just based on what you like feel your best with and feel comfortable with.
if you like another haircut and think it will look good on you, then go ahead and try it, but if you are doing it because you are pressured or something then don't. Go with what looks good on you and not what everyone else is doing.
i say you should always do whats best for you and whatever makes you proud, im not a fan of copying, i think people who believe in themselves and have thier own style or beautiful :D
i think you should just stick to your own style because you are your own person and having your own hairstyle is pretty awesome.
whatever you fell like doing the day u get ur haircut thats what u do

没有评论:

发表评论